Pet K-Laser Therapy Veterinary Service in East Rockaway, NY
We proudly offer K-Laser Therapy treatments in East Rockaway, NY!
What K-Laser Therapy Can Offer
- Painless Comfort For Your Pet
- Non-Invasive Alternative Treatment
- Increases Circulation And Joint Flexibility
- Reduces Inflammation, Swelling, And Muscle Spasms
- Aids Rehabilitation
- Enhanced Tissue Healing With Fewer Scars
What is K-Laser Therapy?
K-Laser Therapy is an FDA-cleared therapeutic, drug-free treatment that helps with managing pain and inflammation while accelerating tissue regeneration. In simple words, K-Laser therapy uses specific wavelengths of light to create therapeutic effects.
How Does K-Laser Therapy Work?
During K-Laser Therapy, infrared laser light interacts with tissues at the cellular level, which causes an increase in metabolic activity within the cell. The effects that follow include increased cellular function and tissue repair. Whether your pet is already taking medication or they are suffering from a condition that limits their intake of medication, K-Laser Therapy serves as a complement that can be paired with other pain management techniques.
What Can K-Laser Therapy Treat?
- Post Surgical Pain
- Joint Pain and Spinal Problems
- Cystitis, Bursitis, and Tendonitis
- Puncture, Chronic and Surgical Wounds
- Hip Dysplasia
- Burns and Bites
- Inflammatory Bowel Disease
- Osteoarthritis and Ligament Sprains
Therapeutic Veterinary K-Laser Near Me
As you can see, there are many benefits to K-Laser Therapy and a long list of conditions that the veterinarians at East Rockaway Veterinary Hospital can successfully treat with it. It’s important to note that K-Laser Therapy should always be administered by a professional. To know whether K-Therapy is right for your pet, reach out to us for a proper individual assessment, we’re here to help.